This list is in no particular order. Click on some of the crossed off items to go to stories or posts that describe their completion! See my first post on this bucket list here.
- Change a life.
- Graduate college.
Run a 5K.
- Run a 10K.
- Run a half marathon.
- Run a full marathon.
Go skinny dipping.
- Go streaking.
- Travel to India, the Middle East, South America, and Africa.
- Host a dinner party and invite the homeless of the city.
- Go somewhere dangerous.
Ride in a convertible, top down.(Thanks to my friend Taylor Buck for helping me out with this one!)
- Get on national television.
Meet someone famous.
- Meet the president.
- Go skydiving.
- Go bungee jumping.
Break a world record.
- Become fluent in Spanish.
- Read the entire Bible.
- Go to NYC on New Years Eve and watch the ball drop.
- Go on a road trip.
- Meet a hedgehog in person.
- Visit California.
- Donate blood regularly.
- Street perform.
Ride a motorcycle.
- Race a sports car.
- See the 7 wonders of the world. (2 of 7 down!)
- Experience Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Solve a Rubiks Cube. (I know there’s a formula…I just can’t figure it out!)
- Find a four leaf clover.
- Go to the airport and take the first flight out, no matter where it’s going. (Totally stolen from the movie “Yes Man.”)
- Be in a flash mob.
- Go to DC on a hot day and pass out water bottles to the homeless.
- Be a missionary.
- Give a random guy a slip of paper with my number on it, Carly Rae Jepsen style.
- Pay for someone’s groceries.
- Go surfing.
- Get married in Vegas, then promptly annulled (still up for debate).
- Speak at a big conference.
- Be a bridesmaid in a wedding.
- Eat an entire tub of ice cream in one sitting.
- Hop a train.
- Drive until I don’t have any more money for gas and stay at whatever town I end up in until I earn enough to drive back.
- Watch a movie at a drive-in theater.
- Do something completely selflessly.
- Get a tattoo.
- Live out true poverty.
- Learn how to love everyone I meet.
- Volunteer abroad for an extended period of time.
To be continued…